While delaying getting out of bed this morning to have breakfast and look for a house, I decided to Google myself. Found some interesting results.
1. The King of Siam had one just like her only with Gold fittings. She was reserved for Louis Egan and guests of the lodge.
2. In 1867, Father Constantine Louis Egan built the large red brick building that would serve primarily as a Dominican novitiate and seminary.
3. Louis Egan Rats mob may have been involved. - Fateful Rendezvous: The Life of Butch O'Hare (Steve Ewing, John B. Lundstrom.)
4. Louis Egan is a rather weak Link, low on charm, high on mumbled lines.
5. This three piece lineup featuring Louis Egan, Rob Patrice and Marty Bouma play a raw and fresh, yet classic brand of new and old music. (Unfortunately, this one is the only one that is actually about me, though the previous one is scarily accurate.)
19 Attempts That Were Derailed by the Reality of Failure
34 minutes ago